May 19-20-21, 2017 (Fri-Sat-Sun) Early arrivals are welcome!
Join us at the Madison BMW Club's 42nd Annual Motorcycle Rally. Explore the great twisties, scenic overlooks, and unique attractions of Wisconsin's Driftless Area!
- Two nights of shaded camping and hot showers. Early arrivals pay the nightly camping fee (around $8) at the Mobil Station on Hwy 61, or the Village Offices located across the road from there.
- Saturday evening meal served by the local Lions Club
- GS & Touring rides
- Rally pin to the first 250. Pre-regs guaranteed to receive.
- Door prizes and awards
- Unlimited coffee and lemonade
- Donuts and fruit to see you off on Sunday morning.
- Electrical hookups if needed, but you'll have to pay $15 extra to hook up an entire RV or camper. Motel and B&B options nearby.
$30 if you pre-register by Friday, May 12.
$35 at the gate.
$10 kids for ages 6-10. Free for kids 5 and under.
Soldiers Grove and the Surrounding Area
This small town is located at the intersections of highways US 61 and WI 131. The rally site is at Beauford T. Anderson Park (aka Veteran's Park), along the banks of the Kickapoo River on the western outskirts of town. Check out the
Rally Site Map.
This area of Wisconsin is absolutely
beautiful, and lots of people like to come here for a weekend
We encourage you to take a look at some
of these sites and find out why the driftless region of Wisconsin is
listed time after time as some of the best riding in the Midwest.
Deep-carved river valleys and high hills make for many rides over
gravel and paved areas, all curvy and with varied terrain. Take a
look at these sites for more information:
- Download the Registration Form
- Print it and fill it in.
- Include a check for the registrant(s).
- Mail to the address on the bottom of the form by May 12th.