Save the Dates for the Great River Road Rally
May 17 - 19, 2019!
Soldiers Grove and the Surrounding Area
This small town is located at the intersections of highways US 61 and WI 131. The rally site is at Beauford T. Anderson Park (aka Veteran's Park), along the banks of the Kickapoo River on the western outskirts of town. Check out the Rally Site Map.
This area of Wisconsin is absolutely beautiful, and lots of people like to come here for a weekend retreat! We encourage you to take a look at some of these sites and find out why the driftless region of Wisconsin is listed time after time as some of the best riding in the Midwest. Deep-carved river valleys and high hills make for many rides over gravel and paved areas, all curvy and with varied terrain. Visit viroquatourism.com for more information.
Learn more about Wisconsin's Glacial Gift.
The cost is only $30 if you pre-register by Wednesday, May 8. After May 8, the price increases to $35. Kids 6 - 10 get in for only $10 and under 5 is free!
What's Included in your Rally Fee?
- Two nights of shaded camping and hot showers. Early arrivals pay the nightly camping fee (around $8) at the Mobil Station on Hwy 61, or the Village Offices located across the road from there.
- Saturday evening meal served by the local Lions Club
- GS & Touring rides
- Rally pin to the first 250. Pre-regs guaranteed to receive.
- Door prizes and awards
- Unlimited coffee and lemonade
- Donuts and fruit to see you off on Sunday morning.
- Electrical hookups if needed, but you'll have to pay $15 extra to hook up an entire RV or camper. Motel and B&B options nearby.