- Country Gardens Motel and Lounge - A nice motel with an attached bar which serves food. About ¼ of a mile “out of town” and ½ mile Rally HQ…if that. Book early!!
- Inn at Lonesome Hollow - B&B about 5 miles out of town. Beautiful surroundings!
- The Roth House - B&B adjacent to the park, you can’t get closer to Rally HQ unless you tent it! Sit on the porch and watch everyone come in or stroll over to the grounds and see the poor people in tents! Still owned by Carol and Hollis Roth. 608-624–3884
- The Old Oak Inn - B&B “just up the hill” about 3 blocks from Rally HQ, take your cycle or walk. A great porch to hang out on and a bar with food attached to the Inn. The new owners are Homer and Debbie who bought it in March 2020. They serve a gourmet breakfast each morning. Friday night Fish Fry and rotating specials on Saturday nights. 608–624–5217
- Tobacco Warehouse Inn - New B&B owned by Noah. It's just behind and north of the park's pavilion. Check them out on Google or here: www.tobaccowarehouseinn.com 608–624–5999
- Readstown Inn - Now owned by the same folks who have The Country Gardens in Soldiers Grove. Just 4 miles north of the Rally site on Hwy 61. Many large double rooms. Next to a good breakfast place, Kickapoo Corners, plus supper club Kickapoo Creekside.
Viroqua, WI has a number of motels and is 15 miles from HQ. Lots of places to stay:
Boscobel, WI on the Wisconsin River has a number of motels and is approximately 20 miles from Rally HQ…and a beautiful drive it is!!!
Richland Center, WI is 27 miles from Rally HQ and has chain as well as Mom and Pop motels. Some beautiful back roads and county highways cut off miles and allow a great riding!